Saturday, November 17, 2018
1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
At The Lounge, indoor bicycle parking will be available. Tea will be provided by the ride; please bring your own tea cup, saucer, and spoon if you require one. A drawing of prizes will occur.
• 1:00 o’clock – Assembly at Iolani Palace (364 South King Street)
• 1:30 o’clock – Depart
• Route stop at Thomas Square (925 South Beretania Street)
• 2:30 o’clock – Arrive at The Lounge (Ala Wai Community Park, 2015 Kapiolani Boulevard)
• 4:00 o’clock – Fin
Honors will be presented in the following categories as selected by your fellow riders:
• Dashingest Dame, awarded to a well-dressed lady
• Spiffingest Sir, awarded to a well-dressed gentleman
• Toppingest Hat, awarded to a participant for their head adornment
• Smashingest Tea Cup, awarded to a participant for their tea cup
• The Antiquaria Award, presented to a participant for use of olde tyme materials
This is a casual gathering and unsupported bicycle ride (riding at your own risk) with a route of approximately four miles. Please ride responsibly, obey traffic laws, respect pedestrians and authorities. There is no fee to participate, just a willingness and effort to recreate the spirit of a bygone era, which is much appreciated.